[Japan]how to file tax returns
- e-Tax, file a tax return, file tax returns, filing a tax return, filing tax returns, Furusato nozei, Hometown Tax Donation, Individual Number, Japan, My number, Mynaportal, MynaportalAP, withholding tax statement, マイナポータルAP
Tax season has come. I was online filing tax returns for the first time with Individual Number by smart phone.
Here is the e-Tax Manual page.
It also needs to link the application “Mynaportal AP” “マイナポータルAP” in order to start e-Tax.
Mynaportal are available in English such as the menu screen.
Necessities(In my case)
- withholding tax statement
- Individual Number card as nicknamed “My Number card”
- receipt for medical expense
- receipt for the Hometown Tax Donation Program (Furusato Nozei)
I hope you finish filing a tax.
【結婚と引っ越し】住む場所ここでいいの？ – いえづくりログ 00 2021.02.25